« Home | 31 is fun » | Birthday plans for Bex » | A Birthday Present! » | Happy Birthday Cuz! » | Five Guilty Pleasures » | Thanks » | And because I'll be busy over the next few days... » | Bad news » | The results are in » | Today is a big day! »

Happy birthday to me (3 days ago)

  Posted by Picasa

OK, so are you still celebrating?? This entry makes me think of something my friend Randy said about me once..."you think every day is your birthday!" Hmmm....

But the cake picture brings back yummy memories.

You look gah-geous, honey! Hope you had a GREAT time.

Okay, so maybe I'm celebrating a little bit still. Is that OKAY with you?!

I think I just like looking at pictures of that cake. *drool*

You do look gorgeous!!!

Cake and birthday girl look great -but can't help but notice you seem to be wearing a Batman shirt. Care to share the symbolism with your commentees?

Symbolism? Is there symbolism? It was just a shirt I found and liked...are you thinking of nocturnalism and bad eyesight??

Happy Belated Birthday, Bex! (Sorry I missed it...)

Happy belated...very belated now. I sent you an email. Just want to make sure you don't throw it out with the junk.

Post a Comment