« Home | Bad news » | The results are in » | Today is a big day! » | Because I'm a big loser » | Conversations with a three-year-old » | Into the dustbin of history » | A great new way to wake my lazy ass up » | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked » | Feeling bookish »

And because I'll be busy over the next few days...

Last Alcoholic Drink: Wine wine to celebrate the election
Last Car Ride: Home from taking Devon to a tryout karate class.
Last Kiss: Hubby, last night.
Last Good Cry: After a scrap with Hub, I stormed out and sniffled myself to sleep on the couch. (Stop laughing!)
Last Library Book checked out: Some book that was so bad I can’t remember the name of it.
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Brokeback Mountain.
Last Book Read: The New Speaking of Sex: What your kids need to know and when they need to know it, by Meg Hickling.
Last Movie Rented: Some stupid Jeff Foxworthy stand up that Hubby rented.
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Goddammit!
Last Beverage Drank: Water.
Last Food Consumed: Wendy’s taco salad.
Last Phone Call: Hubby, talking about negotiating his job terms tomorrow.
Last TV Show Watched: 21 Jumps, last night.
Last Time Showered: About four hours ago.
Last Shoes Worn: Black leather boots.
Last CD Played: Kasabian-Kasabian.
Last Item Bought: A super cool veggie chopper from Pampered Chef.
Last Download: Cash Machine – Hard Fi.
Last Annoyance: The mess in my kitchen.
Last Disappointment: Bad news about my Auntie.
Last Thing Written: A depressing blog entry.
Last Key Used: My car key.
Last Word Spoken: “Yes, I will fix your General Grievous – now go get in the bath!”
Last Sleep: 9am, just before going to the gym.
Last Sexual Fantasy: Surprisingly, Hubby.
Last Weird Encounter: Checking out another karate school and the lady there kept calling me “Mrs. V>>>>>” Even though I made a point of saying “Ms. V>>>>>.” Then I noticed all the students refer to people as "Ma'am" or "Sir." Not sure if I'm so cool with that.
Last Ice Cream Eaten: A spoonful of Strawberry – weeks ago.
Last Time Amused: Reading the the local paper where Hubby is quoted in an article about the NDP candidate running a "dirty," campaign with personal attacks on his opponents.
Last Time Wanting To Die (figuratively): When we were watching Devon’s tryout karate class tonight with a group of other parents and Camryn announced loudly that “Something is going on with my vagina!”
Last Time Hugged: Hubby, before going to bed.
Last Time Scolded: Hubby, telling me to get my act together and start doing laundry.
Last Chair Sat In: My desk chair.
Last bowel movement: I don’t.
Last Underwear Worn: Black g-string.
Last Shirt Worn: White PJ wifebeater with pink sequins in the shape of a heart.
Last Webpage Visited: cbc.ca

I love that Pampered Chef chopper!! I just had a Pampered Chef party last night at my house! LOVE IT!

Isn't this list great?

“Something is going on with my vagina!”


I got a really good chuckle out of this one. I don't think I have ever heard those words uttered together at any other point in my life.

Post a Comment