« Home | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked » | Feeling bookish » | The Good Blonde » | 2005: A Big Blank Space in the Timeline of Life » | Merry Christmas to me! » | Jingle Jingle! » | Love Angel Music BABY! » | Them newfangled things called "doors" » | Let's not talk about me, let's talk about you - wh... »

A great new way to wake my lazy ass up

I am not a morning person. So needless to say, alarm clocks are a big part of my mornings. The Hubs and I usually put our alarm clock in some strategic area, like in the walk-in closet under some clothes, or in the hallway, or in the bathroom in the sink, so that when it goes off, we have to find it, which means we wake up a bit more rather than just slapping a hand on the snooze button and inevitably sleeping in for whatever we set the alarm for.

Well, I think I might have met my match:



The alarm clock blowfly works like a "blowfly" that at the desired time it escapes from a cage in your room. It starts moving and producing sound around you - to turn it off you should catch it and put it back in the cage.

You guys, this thing flies around the room making noise until you get your sorry arse out of bed and catch it and put it back in it's cage! Holy crap! Who would want to go to sleep after that, you'd be so mad!

Check out this little sucker here.

Think about how freaky that would be when emerging froma deep slumber. Yikes! So, are you going to order one?

Sounds like something from Harry Potter. Weird. Cool idea though. Hey - whatever works!

Hahaha- I was going to say that I needed one for Derek (and myself some days!) but Cassidy beat me to it. Niiice.

That is great! Holy cats, that'd be fun.

Okay I did a little research, and apparently it isn't for sale yet. It's just a design/prototype, but supposedly it's getting some hype on the Internet (that I have just contributed to) and they think that might push it into production!

Yay!

Post a Comment