« Home | Let's not talk about me, let's talk about you - wh... » | I shred, I'm shredding, I shredded » | Pretty ballerina, now she's the queen of the danci... » | Make yourself heard » | What I need » | Christmas light discrimination » | Beautiful Boy » | For the love of women » | (Sigh).... » | Filling some blog space while I'm busy »

Them newfangled things called "doors"



This was funny, but you have to admit it's happened to you, too. (Make sure you watch the video.)

Funny he said "I was trying to escape." Buddy, there is no escape from what you have done and continue to do...I hate Bush, BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry inside joke ;)

Everyone feels like a dork when it happens to them, but the difference is HE REALLY IS A DORK!!

That was so funny! Gotta love the still photo of the incident. His face is priceless...ha ha ha

Post a Comment