« Home | She's all grows up » | Other side of Sunday » | My life in concert » | The little ballerina » | Heh, heh...you said "bum" » | Never let me down » | Black Celebration » | Digits at the grocery store » | Woo hoo! Let the holidays begin! » | Now I'm a restaurant reviewer »

Filling some blog space while I'm busy

FIVE random things you might not know about me
- I was in a pageant when I was 18
- I'm sometimes shy IRL
- Although I can be shy, I LOVE public speaking (go figure!)
- I'm thinking of getting breast augmentation surgery next year
- I hate country music

FIVE places I've visited
- Reno, NV
- Las Vegas, NV
- Charlottetown, PEI
- Halifax, NS
- Salt Lake City, UT
My travel life has been very boring!!

FIVE ways to win my heart
- scratch my back - (I'm like a cat)
- Send me out shopping
- Clean the house for me
- Make me laugh
- Give me chocolate

FIVE things I want to do before I die
- Travel anywhere and everywhere
- See my children grow up to be responsible, happy people
- Help women
- Live somewhere sunny and hot
- learn Spanish

FIVE things I'm afraid of
- a painful death (but not death itself)
- snakes
- something bad happening to anyone in my family
- cancer
- not saving enough for retirement

FIVE things I don't like
- shrimp
- overbearing people
- getting up in the morning
- housework
- poor customer service

FIVE ways to turn me off
- be rude and condescending to wait staff in a restaurant
- be harsh or rude to my kids
- ask me how many bags I want (Superstore)
- act like a know-it-all
- be a drama queen (or king for that matter)

FIVE things I do everyday
- brush my teeth
- kiss Hubs
- crave chocolate
- visit my message boards and blogs
- laugh

FIVE things that make me happy
- music
- girl friends
- Hubby and kids
- Christmas!
- being 30

FIVE things on my mind right now
- finishing my Christmas shopping
- calling someone and telling them I lost the raffle tickets I was supposed to sell
- I have to find Camryn's hairband, it matches her Christmas dress and I'm getting her portrait done this afternoon!
- I need a shower
- I wish I'd booked a haircut before the holidays

You know, I had this same entry in my draft list. Maybe I'll act on it now too. Hmm...

Anyway, a few things.

-Come on, you didn't just enter a pageant...
-What does IRL mean?
-I'm really happy about being 30 too. That's awesome!

That was fun. I'm on it!

OKAY - I WON the pageant!! Well, actually second runner-up, or the "Second Princess" - but I got a tiara to prove it!

IRL - "in real life" - sorry for using dorky Internet acronyms, I was feeling lazy.

We should have a "goodbye to 30" celebration!

Post a Comment