« Home | Now I'm a restaurant reviewer » | Birds of a feather » | The Keys to My Heart » | Return of the Ring » | Comment anxiety » | Candy, candy! » | Oh, my bleeding heart » | Holy hell! How did that get there?! » | Does Janet Jackson have a secret daughter? » | Unemployed bums »

Woo hoo! Let the holidays begin!



I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "Screw you, Bex! It's only November!" but I am sooo stoked about the holidays. The way I see it, the earlier you enjoy it, the longer you get to enjoy it. I got a good taste of it at my job in September because we were planning the holiday campaign and I was writing holiday headlines and looking at the holiday creatives - it was so fun! They hired me to write some holiday headlines for some upcoming flyers last week, so I got another taste of it, and it got me so excited I went out and bought a few Christmas cards!



And thanks to Carly's recommendation, I downloaded Jimmy Eat World's "Last Christmas" and I LOVE it! I'm listening to it right now and it makes me feel so festive! Eeee!

I have about half my holiday shopping done too!

I'm going to be ill.

Christmas is pretty nice - fun to start early, huh?

Go for it.

Ben O.

I hate you.

No, wait. I hate CHRISTMAS. You, I like.

Bah and Humbug.

I love it! I love your post, I love the photos. They look so great, don't they? Since Kelly is the one who's already decorating, I say we celebrate the start of the Christmas season on Saturday!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

i started listening to christmas music today, and bought a christmas scented candle.....and ok, i bought a few candy canes...but i agree, you get to enjoy it more. maybe it just runs in the family.

Bex, I heart Christmas, but i must make myself wait until after the American Thanksgiving Holiday before I start in on it. Although I have already purchased Toni's Christmas present. Yay! 11 days until I can decorate here in the states!

Post a Comment