« Home | Return of the Ring » | Comment anxiety » | Candy, candy! » | Oh, my bleeding heart » | Holy hell! How did that get there?! » | Does Janet Jackson have a secret daughter? » | Unemployed bums » | Men I Once Dated, Part 2 » | Men I Once Dated » | When you don't have cable, you gotta have something »

The Keys to My Heart

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to good manners and elegance. Do potato chip crumbs on his shirt count as good manners and elegance?

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you. Doesn't every princess have loyal subjects?

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. *Ahem* I AM stylish and alluring. (Ha.)

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please. Yup, hate the drama.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with. Overall I think continuity is good.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. I have broken commitments and I have cheated (not since I was married though.) I wouldn't cheat in my marriage. Too much to lose. Unless it's David Beckham. But that's totally different.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage. Marriage? Confining? No! But sometimes confinement can be a good thing! ;)

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.Self-centred? Um, HELLO?? Read my blog much?

If you cheat - I will crush you.

Sincerely,

Borat

Post a Comment