« Home | Late-night losers » | When what's lost is found » | The family's altogether for Thanksgiving » | I need some Gwen! » | But it's for work... » | It's here! » | Mopeds, scooters, they're all the same, just anoth... » | Feel the rhythm with your hands, steal the rhythm ... » | Laminated card and backup? » | My - What A Happy Day! »

When you don't have cable, you gotta have something

The Hub and I have slowly been building up our movie library, and picking up a few here and there when we see them. Hub bought a season of Ali G and we had some great giggles over that, and got "The Bourne Identity" to complete our collection (see earlier post).

So here are a few I am looking forward to getting:

























That's all I can think of for now. Suggestions?

Hmmm...I'm bad with movies...I LOVE Blast from the Past and Losing Isaiah. Those are two on my mind right now!

We're really into the TV shows on DVD. I have the 1st and 2nd seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (the 2nd season is SO funny), as well as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 21 Jump Street!! I also like the Mary Tyler Moore Show alot (borrow them from Aunty Cindy). As for movies...go for the Laurie classics!! Get Willow, Big Business, Imitation of Life and Princess Bride for heaven's sake!

Cassidy - no commercials! Hey, I never thought of that great benefit!

Toni - What's Blast from the Past??

Amy - I would love to see CSI - I've never watched a full episode.

Gin - I have Princess Bride already, and didn't Amy get me a copy of Imitation of Life? I am dying to watch it!

I bought About a Boy the other day, and my next purchase is Waking Ned Devine. I should really start getting some TV DVDs. Gin, can I borrow your Fresh Prince DVDs when I give you 21 Jump Street back??

I just watched Stuck on You this afternoon. Ha! what about Wonder Boys?

I'd love to get my hands on the MTM shows. Think Aunty Cindy will let me borrow them?

Off topic, I thought of you while we were in San Antonio. Our last day there, we laid in bed late because Romeo and Juliet was on. I love that movie!

A couple of movies I'd like to get:

1. Where the Boys Aren't 12
2. Saving Ryan's Privates
3. Big Boobs on Little Chyna

Post a Comment