« Home | My - What A Happy Day! » | The blog is in transition » | General, nonsensical, wandering thoughts » | You said it, little sister » | Adventures with Ron Mexico » | Top Ten Reasons Why I'll Miss My Job » | Sleepless for Seattle » | Wannabe English » | Happy Birthday Hubby! » | The Importance of Being Idle »

Laminated card and backup?

I got this from a message board I visit. Who's the top five on your laminated card, and who's a backup?

My laminated list:

David Beckham (Another reason I like English football, and the nickname Bex)
Johnny Depp (Could IMDB have picked a more unflattering photo for his profile?)
Jude Law (Even though Rigby sent me an unflattering link about his "lack of substance" in certain areas...)
Steve Young (the reason I am/was a 49ers fan, even though I don't even follow football)
Hayden Christensen (I'll watch Star Wars with my kid any day)

And an honourary addition to my laminated list:

Olivier Martinez

My backups:

Michael Vick (Sorry Rigby, he only makes my backup so far)
Jamie Foxx
Cillian Murphy
Adam Levine
Kobe Bryant

Tag - you're it.

I don't mind Mike being on your reserve list. In fact, I don't like sharing him at all, remember? Although, Clay told me yesterday that the only we I ahve a chance with Vick is 'if you and Bex offer it up as a combo.' Thanks. Thanks a lot, Clay.

What the hell is a laminated list, anyway? How does it differ from the list I post a couple months ago?

One of my friends did extra work on a show hayden christianson used to do way back when called "higher ground". she said he was really georgeous in real life.

Hey! Put that Nano down and start catching up with your blog!

Still waiting for the nano - those lazy idiots at Canada Post better get their asses on the move! Or Mommy's gonna go postal!

FYI - Blogger: Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives. Possibly the most annoying thing about bloggers is the sense of self-importance they get after even the most modest of publicity. Sometimes it takes as little as a referral on a more popular blogger's website to set the lesser blogger's ego into orbit.

Then God forbid a blogger gets mentioned on CNN. If you thought it was impossible for a certain blogger to get more pious than he was, wait until you see the shit storm of self-righteous save-the-world bullshit after a network plug. Suddenly the boring, mild-mannered blogger you once knew will turn into Mother Theresa, and will single handedly take it upon himself to end world hunger with his stupid links to band websites and other smug blogger dipshits.

Blogging: If minds had anuses, blogging would be what your mind would do when it had to take a dump.

Aw geez - my happy laminated list post marred by a bitter anonymous poster.

Great work!
[url=http://ztileezs.com/azfq/duyh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uauulgsb.com/xvsw/cahn.html]Cool site[/url]

Great work!
http://ztileezs.com/azfq/duyh.html | http://tnmtwnix.com/mtrb/zkiq.html

Post a Comment