« Home | General, nonsensical, wandering thoughts » | You said it, little sister » | Adventures with Ron Mexico » | Top Ten Reasons Why I'll Miss My Job » | Sleepless for Seattle » | Wannabe English » | Happy Birthday Hubby! » | The Importance of Being Idle » | She's coming! She's coming! » | More me, me, me »

The blog is in transition

I was getting sick of that puke colour on my blog, and I don't like any of the templates available, so it's basic white for now until I can figure out how to make it look better. Yeah, I know, it looks really boring, but hang on and I'll get it looking fit for a...

I've been looking to change my blog too, but I can't find anything I really like either. Hmph... I think this is why I haven't posted about Seattle yet. I need a proper space to share the story. I guess I'll have to suck it up and choose a template I don't really love so that I can get going on all these entries I have in teh works. You wouldn't believe the shit I am getting for not posting! I'll take care of it on commerical breaks during the football games tomorrow...

I kind of like the white, it's nice and clean.

If you need help with your blog, Courtney and Aurora are blog fixer upper whores. They are good! Don't mind me for offering their services.

I was thinking of asking them but I've had such a busy week I've not had time to do anything with my blog! I have an idea of what I want but not sure if I can make it happen...

Post a Comment