« Home | Wannabe English » | Happy Birthday Hubby! » | The Importance of Being Idle » | She's coming! She's coming! » | More me, me, me » | I'm a whore for home decor » | I got an article published online! » | Parenting isn't for wussies » | Soap opera/stripper name » | 101 Things About Me »

Sleepless for Seattle

As Carly mentioned in her blog, we are taking Clay and Hubs to Seattle this weekend. I can't wait it's going to be so fun. We're staying at the Vance, going to an NFL football game (my gift to Hubby for his b-day) and will generally haunt downtown Seattle to see what tickles our fancy (besides the Vance staff, of course.)

I have a ton of things to do in the meantime, and I don't have any new blog entries to entertain any of you over the weekend (I've got a few drafts halfway started but not finished.)

TTFN!

Yeah, The Vance staff can tickle my anything this weekend!

This time tomorrow night...!

Have fun guys!

Five words: You can never go back. That's the sad truth. I'll be blogging about it.

Post a Comment