« Home | Mopeds, scooters, they're all the same, just anoth... » | Feel the rhythm with your hands, steal the rhythm ... » | Laminated card and backup? » | My - What A Happy Day! » | The blog is in transition » | General, nonsensical, wandering thoughts » | You said it, little sister » | Adventures with Ron Mexico » | Top Ten Reasons Why I'll Miss My Job » | Sleepless for Seattle »

It's here!

I was having a little snooze while the kids played this afternoon when suddenly they shook me awake and were yelling excitedly, "Mommy! Your iPod is here!"

In my stupor I heard the doorbell ring, so I jumped up and ran with the kids downstairs to the door. Sure enough the mailwoman was there holding a box! The kids were so excited and I opened the box to find this:



(Mine is black)

So now that I've dropped everything (including my nap) and have installed the software, loaded my music on and have it going, I'm finding I have to share. Halfway through the first song ("Black Tambourine" by Beck) Devon said, "Can I listen to your iPod please?" So now I have one earbud in and he has the other in.

You guys, this thing is small. It fits in the palm of my hand, and Apple wasn't kidding when they said it was as thin as a pencil. (It's thinner - I just tested.) I don't think there are carrying cases for the nano yet, so I'm going to have to be careful. Not to mention a guy at my (former) work had one and said the black ones tend to scratch really easily, so I haven't taken the plastic covering off the face yet. The back is silver and almost as good as a mirror so I can use it to apply lip gloss when I'm on the go - how cool is that? And you can get inscriptions on the back too, although I didn't.

This is gonna be fun.

Those look FUN!

I guess I'm just not chick enough to realize that the back would serve as a mirror. I just had to take mine out of the case to see if it was them same. Turns out, it is!

Carly, now we can be matching! ;)

Ebony and ivory....

:jealous:

Post a Comment