« Home | The family's altogether for Thanksgiving » | I need some Gwen! » | But it's for work... » | It's here! » | Mopeds, scooters, they're all the same, just anoth... » | Feel the rhythm with your hands, steal the rhythm ... » | Laminated card and backup? » | My - What A Happy Day! » | The blog is in transition » | General, nonsensical, wandering thoughts »

When what's lost is found

Hubby came in with the mail last night and I had a mysterious package. I looked at the return address and it said, "Chris Cornell, Paris, France." Of course my first thought was, "OMG! He found me! He's asking me to run away and tour with the band!"

I opened the package and found this note:















With these:











Wow. Well thank god I got those back.



(I have really funny friends.)

I love when friends send me weird stuff in the mail. You have good friends.

HA! That's awesome :)

I wondered if those made it to you a few times while we were away. Last night in fact: At one place we went, there was a restaurant named Pink Taco (tagline: Eating Out Never Tasted So Good... you get the drift) and we had seen little thongs there that had various slogans including 'I heart Pink Taco.' Last night, Clay and I were walking along and I made a joke about them. Then I said 'You know who'd get it? You know who I want to buy those for?.. Bex. But I can't because if I do, she'll think it's' then we said simultaneously 'weird that I/you am/are always buying her underwear.'

*I was going to send them from JEW (yep, all of them) but I was disorganized that week and didn't get them in a package until way later so by then CC'd already been in town. Perfect.

Luckily you only wear thongs and g-strings - I wouldn't be caught dead being married to a fullback wearer!

Post a Comment