« Home | Candy, candy! » | Oh, my bleeding heart » | Holy hell! How did that get there?! » | Does Janet Jackson have a secret daughter? » | Unemployed bums » | Men I Once Dated, Part 2 » | Men I Once Dated » | When you don't have cable, you gotta have something » | Late-night losers » | When what's lost is found »

Comment anxiety





Am I the only one who sees the longer word verifications in the comment area and thinks, "Oh gawd, how am I supposed to get this right? I can't even see what some of these letters are!" "Is that a j or an i? Dammit, I can't tell if that's an I or an L!" Or if it's only a few letters, "Good! Less effort!"

Wow. I am lazy.

Yeah, I got over the whole word verification thing. I really started to hate it so just to be fair, I took it off my comments section. (In about a week, I've only had four spam messages.)

I have to admit, though, I sometimes think it's funny and slightly entertaining when I get an actual word or a nice looking combination of letters. Easy to please, I am. Easy to please.

(Of course, I scroll down and find the toughest, longest combination of letters to type in order to post this. And it's all in the smallest font I've seen!)

Eh, I don't mind it. It's 8-9 letters max, I got the time.

I hate them. HATE HATE HATE. However, I hate spammers more. Jerks.

I can't stand them either but I hate reading random crap from anonymous losers who are promoting their love crystals or some stupid crap more.

I'm waiting for one to spell a rude word. That would make my day.

Like, oh I don't know, "cockrng"?

Now you're talking!

I agree - you are lazy!

Sincerely,

The Laundry
The Dishes
The stack of paper in the office

Wow - the Hub is looking for an ass kickin'.

Hello!
Intresting whats think your car? [url=http://immobilizer.4.pl] immobilizer read [/url] Using car diagnostics equipment
alfa romeo test tool rights alfa romeo acceleration sensor car
alfa romeo change mileage auto sponsorship sponsorship
alfa romeo code equipment
alfa romeo flow gauge
in prior
alfa romeo replace sensor

Thank you!

Post a Comment