« Home | Heh, heh...you said "bum" » | Never let me down » | Black Celebration » | Digits at the grocery store » | Woo hoo! Let the holidays begin! » | Now I'm a restaurant reviewer » | Birds of a feather » | The Keys to My Heart » | Return of the Ring » | Comment anxiety »

The little ballerina



I'm enrolling my daughter in ballet lessons, starting in January. I don't know who is more excited, me or her. I'm having huge flashbacks to when I was taking ballet when I was little. Today I took her to get her bodysuit, tights and ballet slippers for dance class. Tried to take a picture of her, but she and her brother were goofing off and this is all I could get.

That photo's so funny. I just wish I coudl see a little more of her face!

It's cute! I LOVE ballet more now with my daughter in it that when I was in it, I think. Too fun - actually just got home from it.

First tryout class is tomorrow morning! I'll take my camera. She and I are both so excited!

Post a Comment