« Home | Digits at the grocery store » | Woo hoo! Let the holidays begin! » | Now I'm a restaurant reviewer » | Birds of a feather » | The Keys to My Heart » | Return of the Ring » | Comment anxiety » | Candy, candy! » | Oh, my bleeding heart » | Holy hell! How did that get there?! »

Black Celebration




My awesome friend Rocket called last night and offered me two tickets to see Depeche Mode tonight. I can not explain how totally thrilled I am to be seeing them live! They were my favourite band when I was like 14 or 15, and I have always wanted to see them in concert. And tonight it happens! I've literally waited half my life for this!

Hubby decided to rearrange some earlier plans to go with me, since everyone else I called couldn't go (or like Carly said with disdain, "I'm not paying money to see Depeche Mode.")

Yay for me!!

(And only 5 days til Gwen! Woo!)

Have fun!

Clay says to me: "Well, don't you kind of owe her a show?" I didn't know what to say. I guess I should have been a beter friend. Sorry, but I'd (reluctantly) pay to see Gwen Stefani, but Depeche Mode? That's gotta be a freebie. I just can't do it.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Well Carly, I thought of you during the show last night and thought about how much you would have hated it. And since you got yourself out of Gwen...hmmm, I'll come up with something!

Cassidy, I don't know where my seats are yet! Hopefully they are good, because they were pre-sale tickets! Either way it will be so fun! Are you going to see the Black Eyed Peas open or are you skipping it like I am?

Black Eyed Peas arean't playing. That was her American tour. I think MIA is opening.

Well, whatever the opening show is, I'm not going. I'm only going for Gwen.

Cassidy: My friend and I are meeting my sister and her friend at Cactus Club in Coquitlam beforehand, and we're taking the skytrain to the show. We're skipping the opener, so we're not planning to get there until 8:30 or so.

Post a Comment