« Home | Make yourself heard » | What I need » | Christmas light discrimination » | Beautiful Boy » | For the love of women » | (Sigh).... » | Filling some blog space while I'm busy » | She's all grows up » | Other side of Sunday » | My life in concert »

Pretty ballerina, now she's the queen of the dancing floor, this is the moment she's waited for, just like cinderella

The ballerina is three today!



Someone I once knew speculated that the style of her children's births seemed to correlate with their personalities as they grew. I can say that Camryn's was that way. When I woke up at 2am, by the time I figured out I was having real contractions, it was time to get to the hospital - fast. (Although Daddy managed to somehow squeeze in a bath and shave before we left.) After a mad dash to the hospital and 20 minutes after checking in, she had arrived. (And Daddy, thinking this was going to be a long, drawn out process like last time, nearly missed her birth because he decided to take a break in the bathroom with a newspaper. Thank god for our doula, Vicki, and midwife, Sylvia!)

Now she is living her 3-year-old life to the fullest. She loves preschool, her friend Mason, ballet class, and playing Dora the Explorer. What more could you ask for when you're three?

That's great! Happy birthday, Cam!

I didn't realize that he actually *did* have a bath. I thought it had just been an idea he'd expressed, but that you'd talked some sense into him. That's still my favorite part of Camryn's birth story!

It's funny, too that she looks exactly the same now as she did in that photo!

I tagged you over at my blog. Have fun writing your list... Then tag five more.

Post a Comment