« Home | Beautiful Boy » | For the love of women » | (Sigh).... » | Filling some blog space while I'm busy » | She's all grows up » | Other side of Sunday » | My life in concert » | The little ballerina » | Heh, heh...you said "bum" » | Never let me down »

Christmas light discrimination









I judge people by the colour of their Christmas lights. I think the colour he or she chooses says something about them as a person. Call me a nut, but I've thought about this since I was a kid. Here's my breakdown:

Blue lights: You're sort of moody, and think Christmas is a waste of time. Hell, you can't even be bothered to put up festive lights - you picked blue, for the love of god. You probably play "Blue Christmas" a lot. And drink a lot, too.

Red lights: Hell yeah! You are festive, and like to get into the mood. You probably still believe in Santa, and you don't care who knows it! You're the type who is busy photocopying your ass at the company Christmas party.

White lights: You are a Christmas traditionalist. You are also pretty anal. You read the Nativity story on Christmas eve. You probably do a lot of Christmas baking, don't you?

Green lights: Well, aren't you special? You probably like Christmas, but you probably smoke a lot of weed, too.

Multicoloured lights: You are just here for a good time, and don't care what anyone thinks! Christmas? Yeah, okay, but you're just ready to get festive and party! Yay for you!

Icicle lights: You are a sucker for trends. Icicle lights are lame! They are so 2001! And here's a newsflash: They don't really look like icicles!

Mine are big round multi-coloured lights. I just wanna get festive and party? Hell yeah!

Mine are red and white. So I'm a festive traditionalist? for the record I don't photocopy my ass, or do a lot of baking. But I absolutely believe in santa.

Mine are multicolored as well :D

I freaking HATE icicle lights! HATE!!! They make me want to cry.

Mine are blue and white. I guess I'm a moody traditionalist. Pretty accurate, actually.

For the record, I don't have lights outside, but my inside lights are white. And I don't bake or read the Nativity on Christmas eve. I'm just making sweeping generalizations here!

If I could pick the colour of my lights, they would be red. I used to have red ones in my room at xmastime when I was in high school.

so what about purple ones my lights are blue white and that light purple color? hehe Diana

If I had a husband who had any speck of spare time to put up Christmas lights they would be all white...yes, to the baking and the Nativity!!!

PS - Where is the secret code part to enter my comment?? I loved doing that!!

Well, Gin, you must have been the only one who liked doing it, because I hated it and it seems lots of people do too! Too annoying, and for those of us who are REALLY lazy, prevented us from posting more comments! I just removed the word verification and if I get any spam, I'll just delete it.

I hate icicle lights, but even more than that - I hate the people that leave their ugly icicle lights up year round. Lazy dumbasses.
Mine are multi-coloured but they aren't up yet because I've been lazy and hoping Adam would do it. I'll get it done all on my lonesome this weekend. Sigh....

Amy, you are too funny!!

Post a Comment