« Home | Christmas light discrimination » | Beautiful Boy » | For the love of women » | (Sigh).... » | Filling some blog space while I'm busy » | She's all grows up » | Other side of Sunday » | My life in concert » | The little ballerina » | Heh, heh...you said "bum" »

What I need



The Hub has been away on a business trip all week and I've been way too busy/lazy to clean up around here. He's coming home tomorrow and he asked me to make sure it's reasonable because he's bringing some guys here for a meeting. The boxes from Dev's birthday toys are still laying on the floor at the top of the stairs to be taken down to the recycling bin. The kitchen is clean, but the floor needs washing because there are cake crumbs and icing under the table. There's laundry coming out of my ass. (Not literally.) My office - well, let's just say it's bad. Oh yeah, and I have to sort all the recycling and put it out with the garbage for garbage day tomorrow.

Housework is mentally taxing - and that's not even when you're doing it - it's when you're just thinking about doing it. My head hurts and I feel sad. What I wouldn't give for someone to come and do it all for me.

You think youre special? That's the story of my life. I just wish I had some kids to blame!

I've found something that works for me....home decor shopping!! Ever since I hung new curtains and got a new rug I've been tidying the living room each night so I can admire it. So what if the kitchen is a disaster...

Post a Comment