« Home | Pretty ballerina, now she's the queen of the danci... » | Make yourself heard » | What I need » | Christmas light discrimination » | Beautiful Boy » | For the love of women » | (Sigh).... » | Filling some blog space while I'm busy » | She's all grows up » | Other side of Sunday »

I shred, I'm shredding, I shredded


Went snowboarding today. I love it. But I have to learn that I'm really not that good yet and I'm not quite ready to take jumps at top speed.

Went flying down the mountain, saw a jump and thought, "Aw, hell, I'll try it," and as soon as I hit the peak of it, I knew I'd made a mistake. Somehow I flipped, and my arm jerked violently behind me and I landed flat on my back on top of my arm with the wind temporarily knocked out of me. I think I even felt my brain jiggle around in my skull.

That'll learn me. I made it down a few more runs, but I was done after only three hours (minus a short break to eat a smokie and have some OJ.)

I suck.

Yeah, Kel said she ran into you up there. What a funny coincidence! Just wondering how you're feeling today. ; )

LOL
I am like that too,only on my bike.
I think I'm super biker or somthing;p

Well, it's been two days and I'm still pretty hurtin'. My neck and arms are stiff and sore. I was trying way too hard to go fast and take chances, and I'm a sorry mess for it.

Hubs has huge bruises on his stomach and he didn't take falls nearly as disastrous as I did!

I can't wait to go back, though.

You've totally just talked me out of it. I'll stick with snowshoeing. Thanks, Bex!

Did I mention I have two purple bruise circles on both my knees too? I knew my knees were hurting, but I just noticed the bruises in the shower yesterday! Gawd, I'm a mess!

Post a Comment