« Home | Jingle Jingle! » | Love Angel Music BABY! » | Them newfangled things called "doors" » | Let's not talk about me, let's talk about you - wh... » | I shred, I'm shredding, I shredded » | Pretty ballerina, now she's the queen of the danci... » | Make yourself heard » | What I need » | Christmas light discrimination » | Beautiful Boy »

Merry Christmas to me!

Okay, so Christmas is over, but here's the rundown in pictures:


The kids sprinkled "reindeer food" outside to attract Santa's reindeer and bring them to our house - A concoction of oats, sugar and sprinkles, it's designed to get Santa to your house first, and screw every other kid on the block.



I walked into Devon's room and found him searching the skies for Santa. He also came downstairs after he was supposed to be in bed and whispered in my ear, "I heard someone outside say, 'A goodnight to all, and to all a good night,' and I know it was Santa's voice!" Ah, the magic of Christmas!


Cams opening her lightsabre - so now when she fights her Jedi brother, she doesn't have to use the vacuum attachment.


The aftermath - guess who got to clean that up? Wrong! It was me!


My adorable niece crawling around in the presents at Grandma and Grandad's house!


Uncle Ashton asking Cams: "Which one of your twins do you like better than the other, Camryn?"


Mom and Dad at Christmas dinner. We always wear the paper crowns from the Christmas crackers.


I swear this is the only picture of me this entire Christmas! Don't I look impressed!

Love it! I can't believe how alike you and Ginny look! It's crazy! And I think that photo of Devon looking at the sky for Santa is *the most adorable* thing I've seen!

And now, it's all over for another year. Hmmf.

That picture IS adorable - I just love it!
You look thrilled in your picture - you have that "put that thing away" look on your face.

Post a Comment