« Home | Them newfangled things called "doors" » | Let's not talk about me, let's talk about you - wh... » | I shred, I'm shredding, I shredded » | Pretty ballerina, now she's the queen of the danci... » | Make yourself heard » | What I need » | Christmas light discrimination » | Beautiful Boy » | For the love of women » | (Sigh).... »

Love Angel Music BABY!

Guess who's pregnant?!
















Gwen's having a baby!

And can I just say, I totally called it at the show last month? I kept saying to Shelley, "Does she look pregnant to you? She looks like she's about three or four months pregnant!"

Am I smart or what?

And now her life will be complete. Talk about goals.

I feel like such a loser - I really don't get into the celebrity thing, but I really am happy for her! She's going to be so cute!

I'm guessing that the section's been scheduled already. And only six weeks early!

She will totally look like a stick with a baseball, that's awesome!

Post a Comment