« Home | Feeling bookish » | The Good Blonde » | 2005: A Big Blank Space in the Timeline of Life » | Merry Christmas to me! » | Jingle Jingle! » | Love Angel Music BABY! » | Them newfangled things called "doors" » | Let's not talk about me, let's talk about you - wh... » | I shred, I'm shredding, I shredded » | Pretty ballerina, now she's the queen of the danci... »

Now my iPod's not naked

 

I finally managed to find a nice case for my nano that I like. I bought one on Boxing Day but I didn't like how it opened and it didn't leave an opening for the USB so I'd have to take it out everytime I wanted to update it or recharge it. Annoying. So I exchanged it for this one, and I love it! I like the cute little racing stripe on it, too.

Ginger's tucked in all nice and cozy.

What do you think? Posted by Picasa

Cute!

Red, black, white. Falcons, baby. Falcons. We'll work the drama out.

Sweet! Bling for the ipod - I like it!

Post a Comment