« Home | Today is a big day! » | Because I'm a big loser » | Conversations with a three-year-old » | Into the dustbin of history » | A great new way to wake my lazy ass up » | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked » | Feeling bookish » | The Good Blonde » | 2005: A Big Blank Space in the Timeline of Life »

The results are in


Harper wins Tory minority government, CBC News projects

Conservative Leader Stephen Harper will become Canada's next prime minister, as Canadians have elected a Tory minority government and ended a 12-year reign of Liberal rule, CBC News projects.

Am I lame for getting goosebumps when reading the italicized part? Goodbye, rotten Liberals!

Love it.

it's all rotten, if you ask me. but i'm not canadian, so i might not know of what i speak.

After brooding over night, I've decided that I'm content. I'm still disappointed in my riding, but I'm okay with the results of the election in general. Note: *Okay* not happy.

I just tagged you. Enjoy.

Post a Comment