« Home | Conversations with a three-year-old » | Into the dustbin of history » | A great new way to wake my lazy ass up » | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked » | Feeling bookish » | The Good Blonde » | 2005: A Big Blank Space in the Timeline of Life » | Merry Christmas to me! » | Jingle Jingle! »

Because I'm a big loser

Four things. Read Tequila Red's, had to do it.
(Yeah, I KNOW I've promised the babysitter story, and it's coming - just hold your pants on. It's a long one, it might take some time.)

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Copywriter
2. PR agency Account Assistant
3. Receptionist
4. WalMart minion

Four movies you could watch over and over again:
1. So I Married an Axe Murderer
2. Zoolander
3. Romeo & Juliet
4. What About Bob

Four places you've lived:
1. Winnipeg, MB
2. Vancouver, BC
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Moose Jaw, SK

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. 21 Jump Street
2. Desperate Housewives

I don't have anymore because I don't have cable and these are the only two I have on DVD.

Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Halifax, NS
2. Prince Edward Island
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Reno, NV

Four blogs you visit daily:
1. With a Turn and a Twist
2. Blogography
3. Warrick Brown/You Turn the Screws (even though he never freakin' blogs anything! Your link is currently under review, man!)
4. Penmachine

Four of your favourite foods:
1. Double-layer chocolate cake (Feb 13, here I come!)
2. Anything at Pepita's
3. Hot wings at Pappa Leo's
4. The Quarter Chicken dinner at Swiss Chalet

Four albums you can't live without:
1. Guero - Beck
2. Almost any Depeche Mode album from the 80's, and Violator
3. Kasabian - Kasabian
4. In Search Of... - N*E*R*D

Four vehicles you've owned:
I'm only on my third, but I'll count Hubby's -
1. My trusty 1995 Honda Civic hatchback
2. Black Honda CRV
3. Grey Honda CRV
4. Grey Honda Accord (Hubby's)

Four people to be tagged:
I don't tag. Just do it.

I wish you lived in Chicago. We're hiring a copywriter and I hate EVERYONE I've interviewed so far. Boo.

Also: "I'm saaaaaaaaaaaailing! I sail now! I'm a sailor! AHOY!"

God I love that movie.

I got What About Bob for Christmas! "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I'm a Schizophrenic (sp?) and So Am I"
I'll get started now.

I don't know how many times I've eaten something really good and started saying, "Mmmmm...MMMMmmmm,...MMMMMMMMMMM!"

Post a Comment