« Home | Into the dustbin of history » | A great new way to wake my lazy ass up » | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked » | Feeling bookish » | The Good Blonde » | 2005: A Big Blank Space in the Timeline of Life » | Merry Christmas to me! » | Jingle Jingle! » | Love Angel Music BABY! »

Conversations with a three-year-old

"I love you, Mommy."
"I love you, too, sweetie."
"And I love Daddy and Devon too."
"That's good, 'cause they're your family, right?"
"Yeah, and I love myself, too!"
"That's great, you should always love yourself."
"Yeah, 'cause I'm Camryn."
"I know, and everyone loves Camryn."
"Yeah...I love your ring, Mommy!"
"Thank you, baby."
"uh...you're welcome."

She wants the ring.

That kid cracks me up.

That is sweet!!

That's adorable - I gotta meet this chick.

Post a Comment