« Home | Because I'm a big loser » | Conversations with a three-year-old » | Into the dustbin of history » | A great new way to wake my lazy ass up » | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked » | Feeling bookish » | The Good Blonde » | 2005: A Big Blank Space in the Timeline of Life » | Merry Christmas to me! »

Today is a big day!


Election day in Canada! Get out and vote!

And if you received an email that looked like it was from Elections Canada telling you you could vote on Monday AND Tuesday, be aware that it's a spam email and today is the only day you can vote!

Going to cast my vote later this morning, and like Carly said, for such an exciting moment, it goes all too fast to really cherish it!

I'm nervous and excited about waiting for the results to start coming in tonight!

I'm going to vote this afternoon, too, if I can actually find "Egmont Street." I believe this is the most exciting - albeit nasty - campaign season in years!

I just voted! I showed the kids how to fill out the ballot, and let Devon put it in the ballot box.

Am I an Election Nerd for feeling a little teary?

That's awesome! I love that you waited until the kids were out of school. Now if only they'd start bringing some polls in now! Can't wait! I'm sure we'll be chatting later tonight...

Happy Election Day to you Bex!

I just talked to my mother-in-law in Nova Scotia and their polls close in an hour!! She is just as excited as we are.

I'm hoping to get a babysitter and head over to the campaign office to watch the results come in on the big screen. (I'll have my cell on me, Carly ;) )

I have to go to work at 10:30 so if I need any results after that, you're my official go-to girl! Have fun!

Post a Comment