« Home | A Birthday Present! » | Happy Birthday Cuz! » | Five Guilty Pleasures » | Thanks » | And because I'll be busy over the next few days... » | Bad news » | The results are in » | Today is a big day! » | Because I'm a big loser » | Conversations with a three-year-old »

Birthday plans for Bex


I have a busy little birthday weekend lined up. Tomorrow night my friend Rocket is coming to cook dinner for Hubs and me. He's going to cook us up some serious German schnitzel, so it should be good (and fattening.)

Sunday night we're having dinner at my mom's place, and my Grandma and cousin Shawna are visiting from Winnipeg, so they'll be there too. Mom is making my double-layered chocolate cake that I promised myself if I lost 10 pounds by my birthday (which I did!)

Monday night is my actual birthday - and the Hub is going to be at school, so my sisters and cousins and I are going out for dinner in Ab, as sort of a girls' night out. Hopefully more cake will be involved.

Then...back to the gym!

Many happy returns...
Plus, enjoy that cake- it looks simply marvelous!

Happy Birthday Becky. I forgot how gorgeous you 2 girls were when you were little. I think your mam and I shopped together a little too much. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Love Aunty Linda

Bon anniversaire, mon amie!

Happy Birthday Bex!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's a great day!

Happy Birthday Bex!!!

Post a Comment