« Home | And because I'll be busy over the next few days... » | Bad news » | The results are in » | Today is a big day! » | Because I'm a big loser » | Conversations with a three-year-old » | Into the dustbin of history » | A great new way to wake my lazy ass up » | Top 10 Reasons Why I'll Never Be a Cowboy » | Now my iPod's not naked »

Thanks

Thanks to the Urban Barn I now have new curtains in my living room.

Thanks to Carly for not being a bitch when I cancelled our plans we'd made to meet up for a drink last night. I rarely ever cancel, but I was tired and felt like being alone for a while, so ended up going to the movies by myself.

Thanks to Hubby for going to Swiss Chalet to get a Quarter Chicken Dinner for each of us.

Thanks to my friend Jen for introducing me to spinning classes (and now my ass hurts.)

Thanks to my newest writing client, for being so easy to work with, and for prompt payment too! (Unheard of!)

Thanks to Hubby for possibly securing another new client for me.

Thanks to all you wonderful people who have been reading my blog (yes, even you losers that never post comments! I know who you are!!) and being patient with me when I lag for a bit.

You're welcome :) But, I do post comments.

I can't imagine Carly ever being a bitch about something like that!

Carly was totally cool when I told her. I felt like an idiot cancelling (we'd only made plans an hour before) but I really felt like being by myself, and it was just what I needed.

Secretly, I was *totally* pissed off. If you see a post on my blog about a friend who is totally unreliable and flaky, it's not you. Really.

And realistically, it probably saved me forty bucks, since it's likely you'd have "forgotten" your wallet at home and I'd had to have picked up the tab. Again.

Congratulations on the writing jobs! Can't wait to hear all about them.

I totally got that whole had/have thing messed up there. I don't know what that's about. You get my drift, right?

*Ahem*, I made SURE I had my wallet before I even called you to see if you wanted to go out. Gawd! I'm not that stupid!

I'm one of the ones that reads and doesn't comment...

*blush*

I'll try and fix that =P

Mmmm, Swiss Chalet. That was a pretty neat post, actually. :)

I think I've only eaten at Swiss Chalet once in my life and I feel I'm missing out. Since I'm unemployed and lazy, I think I'll order it tomorrow. Thank YOU for the suggestion!

Post a Comment