« Home | Happy Birthday Cuz! » | Five Guilty Pleasures » | Thanks » | And because I'll be busy over the next few days... » | Bad news » | The results are in » | Today is a big day! » | Because I'm a big loser » | Conversations with a three-year-old » | Into the dustbin of history »

A Birthday Present!

 


I went shopping with my friend Janet yesterday and we both loved these adorable flip-flops at Old Navy. So she bought them for me as a birthday present! Aren't they great? Thanks Janet!

God, I need a pedicure. Posted by Picasa

Oooh those are totally cute!

Those are cute!

Janet has sweet taste!! Too bad you didn't have Mom's cherry dress to go with them!! Adorable!

Love them! I haven't shopped in so long...I've been banned from it since I had no income for so long there. ~sigh~ I keep telling myself, soon enough...soon enough...

Post a Comment