« Home | Birthday plans for Bex » | A Birthday Present! » | Happy Birthday Cuz! » | Five Guilty Pleasures » | Thanks » | And because I'll be busy over the next few days... » | Bad news » | The results are in » | Today is a big day! » | Because I'm a big loser »

31 is fun

 
(Look at this freakin' cake! Doesn't it look divine? It tasted even better than it looks!)

My day started by getting Devon ready for school so Hubby could drop him off. Somewhere in there I got a "Happy Birthday" phone call from Carly, all the way from Paris! Then I took Cams to ballet class.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! Tonight I'm going for dinner with sisters and cousins, so I'll post more pics later. Posted by Picasa

Happy Birthday Bex! I wanted to get you this but then I thought, what if she already has one? That would be embarrasing! So I'll just say, Happy 31st! In a month and a half, I'll be right there with ya.

The left-over cake was even better as breakfast this morning...oops!

Happy birthday from moi, Kemah and Grady.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, and yes, 31 is fun!

Post a Comment