« Home | My mail carrier can go directly to hell » | Death Cab, 2; Franz, 1 » | Diamonds are for losers » | Some spring cleaning » | Giggles at the Dollar Store » | You can't go home, the night is young, I'm blackin... » | The weekend I relaxed » | Happy birthday to me (3 days ago) » | 31 is fun » | Birthday plans for Bex »

Getting connected


I lost my cell phone about three weeks ago. The battery was dead, so I couldn't call it and see if I could hear it ringing. (Not that it would have made a difference.) So I have trudged through the last few weeks feeling slightly nude, even went to Sasquatch and back, and still no phone, no text messages, no phone camera.

Finally I called Telus yesterday and told them I had looked everywhere, and asked what my options were. The guy said I would have to buy a new phone at the non-discounted price, and there was a $35 fee to connect the new phone to my account. (Screw you, Telus!) He also offered to suspend my phone so no calls could be made or received from it, if anyone found it. Then I went to a Telus store to see what a new phone was going to cost me. After looking at the display, and finding one that had similar features as my last one, I found that it was going to cost nearly $200. I told the guy at the store I was going to take one last look, and if I still couldn't find it, I'd have to suck it up and just get a new one.

This morning we were on our way out to a parade, and Camryn insisted on bringing her doll. I pulled the doll stroller out of the garage and opened it up, and there was my phone in the bottom of the stroller basket.

I seriously nearly had tears in my eyes.

Friends - call me, text message me, leave me voicemails! I'm back!

Fuck, finally. Jesus don't pull that shit again. It's annoying.

Wow, what a relief. I can't believe how much they try to rip you off!
Glad you found it.

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Post a Comment