« Home | You can't go home, the night is young, I'm blackin... » | The weekend I relaxed » | Happy birthday to me (3 days ago) » | 31 is fun » | Birthday plans for Bex » | A Birthday Present! » | Happy Birthday Cuz! » | Five Guilty Pleasures » | Thanks » | And because I'll be busy over the next few days... »

Giggles at the Dollar Store

I'm at the dollar store today and told the kids they could each pick a cheap toy. Camryn ran up to me with toy handcuffs and said, "Can I get these?" The old woman with the raspy voice and the smoker's cough beside me said, "Heh, heh! Maybe those would be good for Mommy?!" and started laughing her head off.

I couldn't help it, I laughed too.

That's great. I'm just surprised you didn't give her one of your standard "Got it"s.

That's kind of creepy...but funny!

i love how old people are always the one to tell these kinds of jokes in public..its usually totally a surprise....or am i the only one that runs into alot of perverted old creeps?

No Amy - I run into perverted old creeps (especially the ladies!) all the time. You should've seen the one I met last week. And it was on the job! I was going through her burned out building with her and she kept hitting on the 19-year-old restoration company guy that was knocking stuff out for us. It was hilarious!

Bahahaha!

Post a Comment