« Home | What Classic Pin-Up Are You? » | Corey Haim's not what he used to be » | Songs I like from the past, part II » | Crazy for high heels » | I'm totally freaked out right now! » | Motorcycle riders think they're so great » | Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0 » | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad » | Princess Me »

My Dream Job












Years ago I used to tell my friends my dream job would be to work in a run down 50's-style gas station out in the middle of the Nevada desert, wearing cut-off jean shorts and a tank top, listening to a crappy old radio all day while pumping gas and giving directions to travellers.

I would still love that job.

I'd say! Wouldn't we all!

Hmmm I don't think I would. I think I'd be scared. I'm kind of weird like that sometimes though.

Post a Comment