« Home | Motorcycle riders think they're so great » | Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0 » | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad » | Princess Me » | Sucks to be me » | When are their 15 minutes of fame over? » | Belinda Stronach needs a good slap » | The Dumbest Song that I Just Can't Help But Love » | I'd like to teach the world to sing... »

I'm totally freaked out right now!

I just got home from a barbeque with the kids, they were asleep when I got home so I put them to bed, and I've just been catching up on emails and such before I go upstairs to read a book before falling asleep. Hubby decided to stay at the event and hang out (it was his company's annual summer barbeque) and so I'm here alone...



I keep hearing a noise like footsteps outside, like someone is out on the front porch by the door!! EEEEK! Needless to say, I have the security alarm on, but holy crap, there's nothing like a couple of freaky sounds to make your palms sweaty and your whole body tense!

Would I be a great big idiot if I called Hubby at the barbeque and demanded he come home right now because I'm scared?! How lame would that be? I think I could deal with some being made fun of because I'm a big chicken.

Maybe I'll just go upstairs and hide under the covers.

Update: I'm still here, not murdered or anything, and although I still insist there was someone or something outside my house that night, I did not call Hubby and make him come home. And yes, I am a big baby.

Hey...wait a minute...I haven't heard from you since before you posted this entry. Are you okay???

And, to answer your question, YES, it would be very lame to demand he come home. I seriously hope you didn't do that.

I can always count on you for honesty, Carly. ;)

Post a Comment