« Home | Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0 » | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad » | Princess Me » | Sucks to be me » | When are their 15 minutes of fame over? » | Belinda Stronach needs a good slap » | The Dumbest Song that I Just Can't Help But Love » | I'd like to teach the world to sing... » | Tom Cruise is an ass »

Motorcycle riders think they're so great

I really hate it when I see motorcyclists "cheating" and driving between cars and lanes in traffic. When I was studying for my Learner's permit when I was learning to drive, I remember the manual saying that drivers have to treat motorcyclists like cars. Give them the same amount of space as you would a car, etc.

Well, screw them! EVERYTIME I see a motorcycle rider, they cheat somehow. They go into the side lanes on the right shoulder of the road, they squeeze between lanes and cars when traffic is stopped, and they weave in and out between cars and lanes in traffic and it makes me nuts. Why do they expect us to treat them like cars, when they don't act like cars?

I saw one guy doing it this morning on my way to work and another guy doing the weaving between lanes and cars thing on my way home. I wish we could arbitrarily call in motorcycle license plates and have their license revoked for this crap. It's not fair, and they all suck.