« Home | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad » | Princess Me » | Sucks to be me » | When are their 15 minutes of fame over? » | Belinda Stronach needs a good slap » | The Dumbest Song that I Just Can't Help But Love » | I'd like to teach the world to sing... » | Tom Cruise is an ass »

Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0

Came across this funny article.



I sorta dig Rob Thomas, even though I have a friend who regularly refers to Matchbox 20 as "Pearl Jam's retarded younger brother", but anyway, this article was pretty good.

Has Tom Cruise really sunk so low? Could I be enjoying it any more?

(Oh yeah, another friend forwarded me this great site for the anti-Tom crowd.)

Losers beget losers. As long as we keep acknowledging them, they'll reproduce.

The more I hear, the more I think they're cousins. Distant cousins.

Post a Comment