« Home | Corey Haim's not what he used to be » | Songs I like from the past, part II » | Crazy for high heels » | I'm totally freaked out right now! » | Motorcycle riders think they're so great » | Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0 » | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad » | Princess Me » | Sucks to be me »

What Classic Pin-Up Are You?


Well, check me out. Gawd, I love surveys and questionnaires.

What Classic Pin-Up Are You?

(It's amazing what you find when you start following links from people's blogs. I swiped this from a blogger of a blogger of a blogger's blog - didya get that?)

Remember that time Liz Hurley called Marilyn Monroe a 'fat cow'? That was funny.

I take it that this was meant to tell you that you'Re close in personality. Of course, MM could've only wished she were ever as slim and sleek as PrincessCF11!

I'm the same one as Carly. Even though I don't know who that is.

I really liked Marilyn, thought she was beautiful and sexy, until I actually heard her speak on a old film of an interview she did. Eek. That soft, babydoll voice, it was a little too fake for me.

I don't talk like that, do I Carly?

If you talked like that, you wouldn't be talking to me!

I guess once upon a time I thught she was okay, but then I saw her movies. Barf!

Post a Comment