« Home | Crazy for high heels » | I'm totally freaked out right now! » | Motorcycle riders think they're so great » | Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0 » | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad » | Princess Me » | Sucks to be me » | When are their 15 minutes of fame over? » | Belinda Stronach needs a good slap »

Songs I like from the past, part II

The other day Hubby was working on the computer and had the media player going, listening to some old stuff we had downloaded in the good old Napster days. (We thought we'd lost hundreds of songs in a computer crash we had a few months back, but Hubby found the playlists in a file somewhere and we've been able to play them again.)

Anyway, all of a sudden, "Do Whatcha Like" by Digital Underground comes on, and I'm thinking, "Damn! This is a great song!!" And for the past few days I've been playing it over and over again.



1990 - grade 10 French class, my friend Morgan sits behind me. We are laughing because he said, "Hey fat girl - yeah, I called you fat - look at me, I'm skinny!" (Yeah, that's from "The Humpty Dance," but he did a really good Shock G/Humpty Hump impersonation.) I think of him whenever I hear Digital Underground. Now he is my hair stylist, and I've been going to him for 10 years. (Speaking of that, I'm really overdue for a cut... )

So for memory's sake, here are the lyrics for "Do Whatcha Like." And if you remember Digital Underground, post and tell me what you remember.

You can read my review of your comments on my 'list' post on my blog, but here I'd just like to say that I have given you a million blog topics. So, riddle me this: when the hell are you going to start using them???

Hi! I'm Carly's friend...that's how I got here :)

I want more posts from you too! I'll be looking forward to them.

Post a Comment