« Home | My Dream Job » | What Classic Pin-Up Are You? » | Corey Haim's not what he used to be » | Songs I like from the past, part II » | Crazy for high heels » | I'm totally freaked out right now! » | Motorcycle riders think they're so great » | Rob Thomas, 1; Tom Cruise, 0 » | The Rise and Fall of "Boo-yah!" » | Yucky birth radio ad »

*drool*






For the last two weeks I've been doing this semi-low-carb thing (just no bread, pasta, rice or potatoes, cutting out as much sugar as I can and adding extra veggies) to lose some extra pounds, and I've even had a little bit of result so far. But today - oh, I would give anything for a big hunk of chocolate to devour!

Hubby promised the kids a "treat" earlier today, so when I was out getting a few groceries I got a packet of peanut M&Ms for them to share. I opened the bag for my 2 year old, gave her her share, and saved the rest for my 5-year-old, who is over at his little buddy's house. I scarfed about three of them for myself, and then literally taped the packet shut and wrapped it up in an envelope, sealed that, and let my daughter scribble on it as a "present" for her big brother.

But it's really so Mommy doesn't inhale them all herself.

I say just have them.
I'm no help.
Ok, back track!
You can do IT! No more M&Ms!! Awesome job so far! You rock my houseboat!!

(how's that for exclamations Carly!!!!)

I think that's hysterical, but get a hold of yourself.

I'm a new reader - got your blog off Carly's - I can totally relate. You're way better at that than me, though...good for you!

Are you the Kelly I'm thinking of? Nice to see you around the blog circuit!

Well, I'm proud to say I didn't eat them, but I was in Kamloops visiting my friend over the weekend and totally fell off the wagon - especially for the banana chocolate chip muffins she made!

Starting over again...*sigh*

Post a Comment